What we're doing to make sure the only thing you leave with, is a hangover!
We've made quite a few changes at the Comedy Station Comedy Club, to make sure that you're as safe as you can be.
The Government have been pretty strict on guidelines for live performances, so we do apologise for this long list!
Have a read below, so you know what to expect when you arrive and while you're with us...
Before you get here…
- Please purchase your tickets in advance. In order to maintain social distance, between groups, we’ve had to heavily restrict our capacity. We also need to know, in advance how many groups we’ll have and how large each group is. This is to ensure we can safely and comfortably seat you all, without you having to breathe in someone else’s coughs!
- If you’re wanting to sit with others, from your social bubble, please book in a single transaction. Not only will you receive a discount if there’s 8, or more of you, but it helps us in planning seating arrangements, in advance.
- Please try not to bring large bags and/or coats with you, as we do not have a cloakroom.
- At present, restrictions mean social groups cannot consist of more than 6 people. If you wish to attend, with a group of more than 6, you may still do so, however, we will have to split your group up, for seating arrangements.
e.g., if there’s 8 of you, we’ll split this into two groups of four, or however your social bubble works.
While you’re here…
- We will be creating a seating plan, in advance and you will be shown to your seat by a member of staff, as soon as you arrive.
- The bar seating area is now removed, to ensure safe space for you to wait to be seated, if there’s a queue.
- There will be a hand sanitiser station outside the toilets. Please use this after you’ve done your wee and/or poo (and washed your hands. Singing Happy Birthday to yourself is optional!)
- In England, it is now compulsory to wear a mask in theatres and attractions, unless you are medically exempt. (You can find the list of exemptions here) Although it’s not compulsory for you to wear it whilst drinking. Our staff will also be wearing masks (Which is a bonus, are they really are pretty minging!).
- The toilets will be thoroughly cleaned whilst the show is on, so please be aware that a member of staff may hear you, if you sneak off for a crafty poo, after the interval!
When you get here…
- If you’re asked to queue outside, we promise we’ll be as quick as we can, but please try to remain two metres from other guests, not in your group.
- We will be taking temperatures, with a contactless thermometer. Customers with a temperature higher than 37.8C, and/or showing any of the known main symptoms of Coronavirus will not be admitted.
- Contact details (name and phone number) of customers may be asked for, if these haven’t been provided at point of purchasing tickets. There is also a QR code, for you to scan with the NHS Track & Trace app.
- In order to prevent unnecessary queues, please have your tickets ready for scanning by our box office staff. You don’t have to print the tickets, you can just show them to us on your phone. (By the way, the mobile signal in Blackpool town centre, is pants! May be best to take a screen shot of the QR code, before you get to us!).
- There will be a hand sanitiser station in the box office and we encourage all customers to use this upon entry.
- Bar service is now prohibited and you must order and receive your drinks at your seat. In order to do this, we are using a mobile app, so please ensure that you charge your phone, before you get here! You must also pay for your drinks via the app, to ensure we can get drinks to everybody, without having to extend the intervals.