A quirky and disarming stage presence, Danny’s blend of sharp inventive wit and surreal stories have been a hit with audiences, taking this North East lad out of his home town of Sunderland and onto the national circuit. Now a regular face on the North West comedy scene, he comperes a weekly gig in Manchester. As well as stand up and writing, Danny covers a broad canvas, collaborating in improvisation, character comedy and also producing animations and short films.
* ‘Best of British’ Finalist, The Frog & Bucket, Manchester Comedy Festival, 2003
* x3 Manchester Comedy Store ‘King Gong’ ( just to prove a point )
* Leeds Comedy Store ‘King Gong’
* So you think you’re Funny Semi-finalist 2004
TV and Radio
* Mrs Buchan – Ipso facto Films for Channel 4.
* The Heaven & Hell Show, Utopia FM.
“Great material coupled with excellent delivery”
“Excellent…top quality from start to finish”
Cheeky Monkey, Birmingham
“Had the audience in hysterics & me crying with laughter”
LEICESTER MERCURY COMEDIAN OF THE YEAR FINALIST
OFF THE RAILS COMEDIAN OF THE YEAR
ROCK RADIO COMEDIAN OF THE YEAR
FUNHOUSE COMEDY CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS 2011
SMACKED ARSE SEARCH FOR A STAR WINNER