Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer Notice Conditions of Sale
- Each audience member must have a valid ticket.
- The Comedy Station Comedy Club is a licensed premises, therefor, we can only admit those over the age of 18, or those over 14, when accompanied by a responsible adult. Customers may be required to show proof of age Photo ID.
- The Comedy Station reserves the right to refuse admission or attendance to any patron.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the venue and electronic cigarettes, or vapes are not to be used within the theatre space.
- Cameras and recording equipment, etc. are not allowed in the venue. Anyone recording any part of any show, without prior consent will be removed from the premises, without a refund.
- Babes in arms cannot be admitted to the venue during any evening show.
- Mobile phones and smart watches should be silenced before entering the theatre space.
- The Comedy Station reserves the right to make any alterations to advertised listings, without prior notice.
- Unless a performance is cancelled, all tickets for The Comedy Station Comedy Club are non refundable. Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded. To make a change to your booking, please contact us a minimum of 48 hours prior to the performance.
- Tickets must not be re-sold for profit or commercial gain or by any outlet other than The Comedy Station Ltd. or one of its authorised agents. Failure to comply will make this ticket void.A booking fee may be charged for buying tickets online or by phone. However, tickets purchased from the box office at The Comedy Station Comedy Club do not incur a booking fee.
- Tickets which are to be collected from the Box Office can only be collected by the card holder, who must present the card used for this purchase at the Box Office. If concession tickets have been booked, valid proof of concession for each ticket must be shown at the Box Office. If proof cannot be shown you will be charged the full standard ticket and booking fee cost.
- Seats are unreserved unless otherwise specified, so it is recommended that you arrive early to increase the possibility of being able to sit together.
- There is no a dress code for The Comedy Station Comedy Club – Although if your attire stops other people enjoying the show (i.e. flashing lights, big hat etc) we will ask you to remove the items.
- Our Customers enjoyment of the show is the most important to us. We expect members of the audience to respect the performers, other members of the audience, the staff and the venue. This means that we will do our upmost to ensure our customers can enjoy the show without interruptions to the show or people talking while the performers are on stage. If you are not interested in watching the show please do not spoil it for the other people who are.
- If an audience member persistently interrupts a performer or if the heckling is disruptive, vicious, racist, or in any other way offensive in our opinion we will take action to put a stop to it. In most cases this will firstly be a polite request for the offender to stop their heckling, however, those who we consider have committed a hate crime, will be reported to the police.
- Persistently disruptive audience members will be removed from the venue, without a refund.
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience.
- The Comedy Station Ltd. conforms to the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Comments and feedback are very important to us and help to improve the services delivered to all our customers. We encourage anyone who uses the services or facilities at The Comedy Station Comedy Club to comment on their experience and we will respond in a professional, consistent, accurate and honest way.
Postal – Comedy Station Comedy Club, Bank Hey Street, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 4RU
Website Security Policy
Our secure server ensures that your personal details stay personal.
How do you know if a web site is secure?
When asked to enter personal details such as your credit card number a secure web site will show a closed padlock icon at the bottom of your browser window. Every credit card purchase you make on The Comedy Station website is done through our Secure Server Technology. This provides many security features, including:
- Authentication: this assures your browser that your data is being sent to the correct computer server, and that the server is secure.
- Encryption: this encodes the data, so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
- Data Integrity: this checks the data being transferred to ensure it has not been altered.
Our online ticketing facility accepts:
- American Express
Our secure server software encrypts information, ensuring that Internet transactions stay private and protected.
The Comedy Station Limited, registered in England and Wales Company Number 10322676 VAT Registration Number 248459077